Beautiful Lily of the Valley is often associated with weddings. These tiny bell-shaped white flowers with fresh green foliage have a wonderful sweet scent. Very popular white wedding flowers, the Lily of the Valley would add an elegant touch to any wedding table centerpiece, bouquet and other flower arrangements.
Even in season, the Lily of the Valley is very expensive flower to use for bouquets and decorations. Because these flowers are so small, need large numbers of them to make a bouquet, even a small one. They also droop very faster and their stems are quite fragile. Recommended delivery date is 1 to 2 days before your event.
– Available year round.
– Has a sweet fragrance.
– Bell-shaped and small, averaging 0.25 to 0.50 inches in diameter.
– Vase life is an average of 2 to 6 days.
– Let these flowers in the packaging until the wedding day.
– Put the box in the refrigerator.
– Lily of the Valley very sensitive to ethylene gas emitted by vegetables and fresh fruits, make sure to remove all of them from the fridge before storing your flowers!
If you really want set on them, consider applying just a few in the pew markers or your bouquet, and mix them with other flowers, like freesia or Casablanca lilies. If you like the look of small blooms, you can consider by using Stephanotis to be substituted with Lily of the Valley.